Love to write?
Become a contributing author or submit a paid sponsored post or guest post to Life Dating Love!
Life Dating Love Is Looking For YOU…
We specialize in helping women have epic Love, Dating, and Relationships and you can submit a guest post, and we also accept sponsored posts. Please contact [email protected] for sponsored guest post opportunities.
Guest bloggers are wanted here. If you are getting your feet wet with writing this you can submit a guest post to us and become an author for LifeDatingLove.com!
This could be your big chance to let your brilliance shine on a write for us blog at Life Dating Love’s site.
If you are interested in Dating, Love, Relationships, Divorce, Self-Love, Meditation, Visualization, Communication, Healing, Law of Attraction, Health, Beauty, Fashion, and promoting that lovin’ feeling, this is the best resource available for you to share your message with the world.
We want to help people expand to be their best selves with self-love, great communication, understanding relationships, meditation, spirituality, plenty of love, and keeping a positive friendly attitude.
If this sounds like you, then please send us a guest submission to [email protected] and feel free to use lots of humor if you are good at wearing funny pants.
We are looking for upcoming writers, speakers, seasoned experts, bloggers, and authors who are a good fit for Life Dating Love.
Guest Blogging here can is good for beginners to those advanced in writing and you can also write for us!
Life Dating Love has recently decided to expand to include new voices. Your voice! You can share your stories, tips, teachings, with our audience of thousands of readers interested in having an incredible life. So, if you feel like you have a message you want to share with the world, please do! We are accepting guest posts today.
If you are a good fit you will be featured on our blog! If you are just getting started and are not sure how to write a blog, we will help you with the basics.
General Article Blog Submission Guidelines For Guest Posts To Write For Us:
- First thing is first . . .
All GUEST POST SUBMISSIONS MUST be SENT IN GOOGLE DOCS! (with editing turned on)
- Content must be original and based on our mission of Promoting Love, Heart Healing, Dating, Relationships, Flirting, Communication, Online Dating Tips, Mindfulness Meditation, Healing, Scientific based articles around the love genre, and the piece must be a good fit for our audience. If you are not sure what to write about, please send a message to [email protected] for ideas and we can help you with something that is a good fit for both of us.
- Word count: 900+ words (we prefer articles with 1500 or more).
- We are not looking for you to write like us. This is your time to let your voice shine through and get your name out there and help promote your message.
- Please use good keyword phrases, if you don’t know what this is, just ask and we’ll help you figure out what works for you and us. We want to give you the tools you need to be a guest blogger at Dina Colada.com
- Please check your grammar. If you have a misplaced comma we probably won’t throw it out the window, but please if you want to write for us, use spell check and ask a friend to double-check it for you. I personally like Grammarly, our editorial team will go over your work for any major boo-boos, but would rather have a pretty polished piece to start with. We have the right to edit, add bullets, change sentences around, and make it sparkle with our combined energy and words.
- You may include one link to your website, Facebook Page or Twitter in your post If you have something of value to offer our readers that will enhance their development in some way. Your link will not be in the first sentence, and if it is we will move it to the author bio area. that is our rule peeps.
- We will also share any posts on our Social Media peeps. We also like linking out to authority sites such as Psychology Today, The Huffington Post, Thought Catalog etc… So if there is a relevant article on a large website such as CNN, Women’s Health please link to it.
- Please write about Dating, Love, Relationships, Heartbreak, Spirituality, Metaphysical, Real world Love, Advice, and How-To Articles. Most of our articles are for women. Our readers are here because they want to have a great life filled with love, so if you’ve got something with substance, pizazz or totally awesome, we want to share it. Help our readers learn to attract love!
- When you send in a submission to write for us, please send 1-2 small paragraphs of your bio so we can add you to our list of authors. You can also attach a picture of yourself if you want some virtual street cred.
- After we receive, review and accept your post, it will be posted within 30 days. If it didn’t make the cut, please keep writing and feel free to submit another post again at another time.
Writer’s Needed! Life Dating Love Guest Post Guidelines. It’s Pretty Simple To Write For Us!
- Please use your keyword in the first paragraph.
- Submit your document in Google Docs with single space.
- Make sure you have your document so we can edit it.
- Use H1 in your title
- Use H2 in the first paragraph with keywords.
- Use H3 with subheads with keywords if it sounds natural.
- Capitalize the first letter of each Title Like This.
- Our audience likes to read bullet points with great catchy headlines geared toward, dating, love, relationships, self-help… that will help them solve some kind of problem. Please make all of the words in the title with the first letter uppercase. This includes all words: A, The, Or, etc and please use the & symbol instead of And in the headline.
- Please write a short 2 sentence 160 characters or less description under the title when you write for us.
- Please use keyword phrases in the title, description and once or twice throughout your piece.
- Please quote resources if you have any.
- Submit your post in a Word Document and/or Google Document.
- Please use only 1 space after periods, commas, and semicolons…
- Please put periods INSIDE quotation marks, “like this.” “Not like this”.
- Numbers from 1-9 must be written alphabetically i.e. one, two, three etc. and numbers from 10 onwards must be in numeric format i.e. 10, 11, 12 etc.
- Please spread the word that you are a new author of DinaColada.com! Please post a comment on your article and ask your friends, family and social media friends to do the same.
- In your bio please include the web address to your site that you would like us to feature!
Guest bloggers wanted!
Each written article we send can have one link out to one website and will probably be in the author bio. All other links must be going to an authority site with lots of credibility such as CDC, .edu sites, .org sites, science sites, news sites The Atlantic, The New York Times etc.
We look forward to hearing from you and we can’t wait to see your guest post! Please send to [email protected]