I’ve come up with a slew of questions to ask on a first date. Warning: DO NOT ask every one of these questions on the very first date. If you do, your guy will think he’s you’re using enhanced interrogation techniques used by the CIA. That’s not what you’re going for, girl!
I could come up with piles of questions to ask on a first date, but I’ll stick with only 100 (for today)
Just remember first dates are supposed to be playful and fun so you can learn more about the guy you’re going out on a date with. With that being said, there can be some quiet times during your convo, and that’s fine and dandy. It’ll give you plenty of time to look into each other’s eyes.
But when you’re not soul gazing you can be getting to know each other better with flirty first date questions. Don’t be a weirdo and plow through these like a dump truck going through a wooden fence though. Give them a little time to simmer and let your date ask you some questions. These questions will help you attract a man.
Here are 100 of the best questions to ask on a first date
- What are some of your favorite things to do when you have free time?
2. Which do you like better, the mountains or the beach?
3. Have you ever met anyone famous?
4. If so, what was it like?
5. Do you have any pets, and what were they like?
6. Have you traveled anywhere? And where are some of your favorite places?
7. When are you the most productive? Are you a night owl, or a morning bird?
8. What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
9. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
10. If you could work anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. Are you currently binging on any shows? Tell me all about it!
12. Would you ever jump out of a plane?
13. Where’s your favorite watering hole?
14. If you lived on a desert island and only had one record which one would you want it to be?
15. How do you relax?
16. What is one thing on your bucket list that you haven’t done yet, but can’t wait to do sometime?
17. Which animal do you think is the cutest or ugliest animal?
18. If you could hang out with anyone in the world for one day alive or dead, who would you pick?
19. What’s the shadiest thing you’ve ever done?
20. Where is your favorite city? Why?
21. Did you have a nickname when you were a kid?
22. If you could be more handsome or smarter, what would you choose?
23. What is your favorite quote?
24. Do you ever tell canned jokes? (I truly hope not this one)
25. Are you afraid of anything, like snakes or heights?
26. What’s your favorite piece of technology?
27. How many online dates have you been on?
28. If someone raided your bedroom, would anything be surprising there?
29. Are you a spender or a saver?
30. How did you meet your best friend?
31. Did you do anything fun last summer?
32. Do you sing in the shower or your car?
33. What’s your favorite ice cream?
34. What’s your favorite movie?
35. If you could be a favorite character, who would it be?
36. What were your favorite shows when you were a kid?
37. Is there a smell that always makes you have a good memory?
38. Want to know more of what to ask on a first date? “What are you good at?”
39. What kind of clothes did you wear in high school?
40. What is your favorite meal?
41. What do you appreciate more, physical touch or getting a gift?
42. Did you ever get sent to the principal’s office? And what for?
43. Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Easter? Which is your favorite?
44. Red wine or white wine?
45. What do you think you’ll be doing when you’re 85?
46. Do you like to work out? What’s your routine if you have one?
47. What is your favorite sport to play?
48. How would your friends describe you?
49. Do you know any other languages?
50. Are more left brained or right brained?
51. What was the first job you ever had?
52. Did you take family vacations when you were a kid? What was your favorite memory?
53. What happens if you think you’ve lost your phone? NOoooooo!
54. Do you post a lot on social media?
55. What makes you happy?
56. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
57. What was your hardest subject in High School?
58. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
59. How often do you talk to your best friend?
60. Would you instead go to a big party or spend time with a few friends?
61. What’s your favorite board game?
62. Have you ever made up a nickname for someone else?
63. What is the weirdest fact you know?
64. Tell me something about you that you think will surprise me.
65. Who is your movie star crush?
66. If you won 10,000 what’s the first thing you would buy?
67. What’s one place you want to visit before you die?
68. Do you like to spend time with your family?
69. What’s a fun night out in your mind?
70. What kind of books do you like to read?
71. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? (Need I say more?)
72. If you go on a trip do you make plans or are you more spontaneous?
73. What is your least favorite food?
74. What the hardest thing you’ve ever done in your life?
75. Who was your most significant role model?
76. What was one of the most exciting days of your life?
77. What do you usually do for the holidays?
78. How often do you like to meet new people?
79. Do you talk to strangers?
80. What’s your favorite type of food?
81. Have you ever done any public speaking?
82. What’s your favorite Karaoke song?
83. What is your favorite outfit?
84. What is your dream car and what color would it be?
85. Do you like to drive fast?
86. What’s the coolest place you’ve ever gone swimming?
87. Mountain biking or road biking?
88. Have you ever gone skiing?
89. Do you play any sports now?
90. Who are your favorite sports teams?
91. Have you ever been to any pro sporting events?
92. Do you watch the super bowl every year?
93. When was the last time you sent someone a card?
94. What is something that always makes you smile when you see it?
95. Would you ever live in a tiny house?
96. Who are your 3 favorite people?
97. When would you want to retire?
98. If you could be more handsome, or smarter what would you choose?
99. Where do you spend most of your time?
100. Are we going to have a second date?
The last first date question is a joke (kind-of)
You can come up with your own flirty first date questions. Some of the ones I listed will help you know if you’re dealing with a non-commital man too. If I’ve missed any, please come over to my Facebook page and tell me your favorite examples of what to ask on a first date.
You can ask flirty first date questions or . . .
Ask first date questions that really help you get to know the other person. It will help you create an emotional bond with a man. When you learn to become interested in other people, they’ll find you interesting too. Just remember, don’t hog the conversation and let your date ask you questions also.